Pay It Forward
,,,,,,,,,,With a smile,,
Smile, say hello. Offer a helping hand, a thank you. Give a compliment, make a call. Be kind, listen and share. Encourage, mentor. And next time you leave a foreign country, give what’s left of your currency to someone who lives there.
Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown
Want more ideas?
- leave a copy of a book you’ve read in a cafe for someone else to enjoy
- be polite to the customer service reps who are trying to help you with your computer problems and online glitches
- tip your restaurant server generously
- thank the cooks and staff
- be a courteous driver
- pack a meal for a homeless person, give away your extras from dinner out
- give a warm coat to a homeless person
- offer to do pro bono work on a project where your skills are needed
- send a box of bagels to your mechanic, mail person, librarian, fire fighter, hairdresser, neighbor…you get the picture
- show everyone respect
- put a tip in a street musician’s jar
- give away your treasures on Freecycle.org
- let someone cut in front of you in line
- leave some change in the vending machine
- hold the door open for others
- volunteer at a non-profit organization
- spend some time with seniors who live alone, do an errand
- give someone the benefit of the doubt
- offer to babysit for a single mother
- loan something to someone and forget about it
- give blood
If you have much, give your wealth; if you have little, give your heart. ~Anonymous
Imagine what might happen if you pay it forward to just three people? and it inspires them to do the same?
The WordPress Community is inherently cool when it comes to interpreting the Weekly Photo Challenge ~ come see what I mean right here.